Please visit the NDU website for detailed information regarding the below briefings. http://www.ndu.edu/Students/Incoming-Students/
Attendance to one of the briefings is recommended:
- Thursday – July 26, 1000-1200 and 1400-1600
- Tuesday – July 31, 1000-1200 and 1400-1600
- Wednesday – August 1, 1000-1200 and 1400-1600
- Thursday – August 2, 1000-1200 and 1200-1400
These briefings are important to start long lead items for your academic year and every student should attend. Briefings will be in Marshall Hall, Bldg. 62, Rm-155(A, B & C). Contact your service/agency representative for more information.
- All report to the National War College (NWC) on 6 August 2018 at 0730. NWC is located on Ft. McNair, Washington, D.C. in Roosevelt Hall (Building 61).
- Parking is available in the south side lot between Eisenhower Hall and NWC. Parking is also available on most of the surrounding streets. Parking spaces in front of the building and in the alley way on the ground floor are reserved for faculty and guests.
- Access into Roosevelt Hall is controlled for all doors of the building. You will be issued an NDU Badge which will give you access to the building soon after you arrive. If you are visiting prior to the mandatory reporting date, you will need to work with your host to enter and exit. For the first few days of class, prior to the issue of your NDU badges, the doors will not be secured and you will be able to enter and exit.
- Each student will have access to CAC enabled NDU computers which will allow for the completion of official digitally signed required documents and other administrative tasks.
- Group in-processing is scheduled on 6 August at 1215 in the Atrium of Bldg 62, Marshall Hall, Fort McNair.
- For planning purposes the first week, you should expect to be in session from 0830-1630 each day, Monday - Thursday and 0830-2100 (Commandant’s Reception 1800-2000) on Friday, 10 August 2018. Friday afternoon's sessions are modified to ensure time to travel home to pick up your family members for the reception.